Learn to log in to your account using single sign-on (SSO).
SSO is a centralised session and user authentication service that lets you use one set of login credentials to access multiple applications.
If your account has SSO set up on it, you can use SSO to log into your Dotdigital.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- Your account admin must have set up SSO for you to use it.
- SSO logins have a longer timeout. As long as you revisit the app within three days, you will remain logged in.
- If you're an SSO user, you can't change your password or use two-factor authorisation (2FA) SMS codes anymore.
Log in using SSO
To log in using SSO:
- Go to the Dotdigital login page.
- Select Log in using Single sign-on.
- Enter your account email address, then select Next.
- At this point, we check your credentials with your Identity Service Provider. If it asks you to log in, enter your credentials and sign in.
Once successful, you'll be forwarded to your Dotdigital account.