Learn to add an image to your pages and forms.
There are three types of image blocks:
- Image block
Adds an image to your email design. Each image block displays one image.
- Image & text
Displays the image on the left-hand side with the text on the right-hand side.
- Text & image block
Displays the text on the left-hand side with the image on the right-hand side.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Add an image to your pages and forms
To add an image block:
- On EasyEditor, expand the Building blocks accordion menu.
- Drag either the Image, Image & text, or Text & image block onto the canvas.
- Select the image block, and drag an image from the image menu into the block.
To add a new image, check out the article Add, insert, and edit images in EasyEditor.
- If you’re using an image with text, select the text box, and enter your text.
That’s it! Continue editing your page or form. If you'd like to edit your image further or overlay text, check out the article Using the image manager.