Learn how to enable Site and ROI tracking on your Shopware 6 store.
Use Site and ROI tracking to keep track of your customer behaviour.
- Site tracking
Site tracking enriches your data and understanding of your contacts' engagement with your site.
- ROI tracking
ROI tracking gives you a greater appreciation of your campaigns' ROI conversion rates.
To learn more, check out the article Use site and ROI tracking.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- Check out the Shopware 6 integration checklist to help track your progress.
Enable Site and ROI tracking for Shopware 6
To enable Site and ROI tracking on your Shopware 6 store:
- In Shopware 6, go to Extension > My extensions.
- Find the Dotdigital for Shopware app, then expand the settings drop-down menu and select Configuration.
- Under the heading Tracking, select the Enable Site and ROI tracking check box.
- Expand the Select region drop-down menu, and select the correct region for your account.
- Select Save.