- Support for Multi Source Inventory is now provided via a separate Inventory module.
- Our StockUpdatePlugin now only responds to Web API requests; we have an observer for all other product updates.
- We improved our handling of review data fields in customer sync.
- Our MessagePlugin has been removed, since Dotdigital now supports the required encoding for transactional sends.
- Order sync now only logs when it has batched some orders, or if debug mode is enabled.
- An API space id and token are no longer saved when a Dotdigital trial account is created via the ‘chat’ route.
- We fixed an error when saving image type configurations.
- We added extra checks to prevent ‘undefined index’ errors in the `ddg_automation_resubscribe` cron.
- Product URLs for PWA storefronts were not making use of custom rewrites; these now work by setting an additional config key.