PrerequisitesTo be able to sync contact scoring data to Salesforce, you'll need to meet two requirements:
- Have contact scoring enabled on your Engagement Cloud account, and
- Have Engagement Cloud for Salesforce v2.40 or above
|Modifying 'Contacts', 'Leads' and 'Person Account' page layouts for contact scoring|
|Syncing contact scoring|
Provided you meet the above prerequisites, and then make the page layout modifications as outlined below, you'll get five new fields for your contacts, leads and person accounts:
- Overall Score
- Engagement Score
- Suitability Score
- Score Label
- Latest Score Evaluation
This article explains what you need to know about modifying page layouts for contact scoring and syncing it.
In any of the 'Contacts', 'Leads' and 'Person Accounts' page layouts, you'll need to do the following in the 'Setup' section:
- In the quick find area, type 'contacts'/'leads'/'person accounts', click Page Layouts and then Click on Edit next to the required page.
- Select 'Section' from the 'Fields' area.
- Drag and drop it into the 'Contact Detail'/'Lead Detail' area.
- In the 'Section Properties' box, give the section the name 'Scoring' and then click OK.
- Select the five fields 'Engagement Score', 'Latest Score Evaluation', 'Overall Score', 'Score Label' and 'Suitability Score' from the 'Fields' area.
- Drag and drop them into the new 'Scoring' section.
- Click on the 'Properties' spanner icon, set all of the contact scoring fields to 'Read-Only' and click OK.
This completes the required 'Contacts', 'Leads' and 'Person Accounts' page layout modifications.
By default, the sync setting will be manual only.
In order to activate contact scoring, you'll need to set it to perform a daily sync. This coincides with the fact that Engagement Cloud itself performs a calculation of contact scoring every 24 hours.
After the first sync is complete, you'll see the new fields populated for your contacts, leads and person accounts.