Learn to create a new address book for storing contacts in your account.
You're going to need a place to keep and organise your contacts. We call these address books. You can use address books to store various groups of contacts for different needs.
The number of address books you use is up to you. Some users have an address book for every campaign they send; some get by just fine with one or two. What is certain is you can create and organise your address books precisely the way that works for you.
Create a new email address book
- Go to Email > Contacts > All contacts. On this page, you see a list of all your address books.
- Select NEW ADDRESS BOOK.
- For Name, enter a name for your address book.
- For Folder, expand the folder drop-down menu and choose a folder to store your address book in.
- For Description, enter a description to help you and your colleagues understand what the address book is used for.
- If you want to restrict who can send to the contacts in this address book, for Users allowed to send to this address book, choose your permitted users.
To learn more about this, check out the article Restrict who can send to specific contacts.
- Select SAVE.
You can now upload your contacts into the new address book (or add a contact individually), or you can do this at a later stage.
Maximum number of address books
You can create up to 5,000 address books per account.