For every contact, we store the date of their most recent subscription.
This information can be useful when dealing with contacts individually - for example, if they contact you to find out more about their subscription.
Finding a contact's last subscription date
To find the most recent subscription date for a contact:
- Edit the contact by selecting them (you can read more in Edit a contact).
- The date of their most recent subscription is displayed when mousing over the 'Status' tile.
If a contact unsubscribes and then resubscribes, the date of the resubscribe will be shown.
Please note: For contacts that subscribed prior to 15 October 2014, 'Unknown' will be displayed.
Manually adding a subscribe date
If you wish to manually enter the last subscribed date for a contact (perhaps because it's set to Unknown, or if you know the date you have is incorrect), you can:
- Find and edit the contact, and hover over the Status tile.
- Select the date (or Unknown if that's the case), which will open the Edit side panel.
- Select the link under Status to open the Last subscribed date side panel and choose a date.
- Select Apply.