Learn to use one of our premade email templates for your campaign.
There are numerous free templates you can choose from and they have attractive designs to cater for all needs.
Selecting one of these templates is the quickest way to get your first campaign up and running, and to get familiar with EasyEditor's key functionality.
About our free templates
Our free templates are grouped into collections:
- 'Start from scratch'
- 'Mobile email. Rebooted'
Each template has a title of its own, indicating its style and format. There should be something for everyone to work with.
'Start from scratch' templates are probably better suited to more experienced users who've created and sent several campaigns already.
Use a premade template
To use a template:
- Go to Campaigns > New campaign > Free templates.
- Hover your mouse over the template you're interested in and two options will appear - Select and Preview (the eye icon)
- To choose a template, select Select
- Enter a campaign name and choose a folder location.
- Select Continue to goto the campaign setup screen
You can click Preview when selecting a template to have a closer look.
Some of our classic templates have variations on colour and layout available, and you can find these variations in the top right of the preview screen. Click between the variations to check them out, and then click Select in the bottom right corner to choose a variation to use.