Learn to design a page using our EasyEditor page builder.
You can build and edit pages and forms using EasyEditor. You can also add tracking code, publish, unpublish, and republish them. Since these pages are web pages and aren’t email campaigns, there are less limitations, so you can do more with them.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- All processes described in this article start in EasyEditor while editing a page. To get there, either create a new page or edit an existing page.
- EasyEditor for Pages and forms differs to EasyEditor for email campaigns.
To learn more about EasyEditor and building email campaigns, check out the EasyEditor - an overview article.
Using the Build and Styles tabs
The Build and Styles tabs are two different areas in the page builder where you can access the building and styling elements of your pages.
In the Build tab, you can use different building tools:
- Building blocks
Create the general parts of your page with these blocks:
Add titles, subtitles, section titles, text boxes, images, images and text, text and images, buttons, PayPal options, and videos.
Add columns and spacers.
Add sharing options, social links, countdowns, time and geo targets.
- Advanced personalisation
Add loops, decisions, and Liquid markup.
- Form blocks
Design the bulk of your page using form blocks, such as text boxes, opinion scales, and action buttons.
- My building blocks
Store and access previously made building blocks for reuse.
Upload, choose, and manage your images to drag onto your page.
- Your old surveys
Drag your active surveys and forms onto your page to improve reporting and automate communications.
In the Styles tab, you can style your pages to match your branding:
- Background colours
Choose and manage your page background colours with these tools:
- Background layers
- Colour picker
- Colours in this page
- My colours
- Colour theme
- My colours
- Background images
- Background layers
- Position, size, repeat, and scrolling.
- Borders & padding
Style the various borders and their padding on your page.
Select the style, weights, and colour for your borders.
Select the size of your padding.
Add anchor links
Anchor links help your contacts find information in a long campaign by taking them directly to a section of your campaign.
Anchor links don't work in all email clients
For example, they don't work in:
Anchor links might not work if your campaign is clipped in Gmail.
- Gmail on iOS
- Apple Mail on iOS (iOS 8 and later)
- Outlook (Mac, Android and web app)
To create an anchor link:
- In your campaign, select the text that you want your anchor link to link to.
- Click the Link icon located in the ribbon.
- Enter a name for this anchor (in this case, we will name it 'agm'). The text that you selected for this link is also displayed in the 'Text' box. You can change this by simply overwriting it. Click the Insert button to save the changes.
- Select the text that will link to the anchor that you just created.
- Click Link and select To existing # anchor.
- Select the name of the anchor from the dropdown (in this example 'agm').
- Select Insert.
- Use the preview tool or send a test email to make sure that your links work correctly.