Learn to add a new Dotdigital account to your Salesforce organisation.
If you want to link a new Dotdigital account to a Salesforce organisation, additional QuickLink codes are required, one for each added account.
You don't need to download the guides or package again, and page layout changes are not usually required.
To learn more about the QuickLink codes, check out the article Download and install the Dotdigital for Salesforce package.
To purchase a new licence to connect an additional Dotdigital account to Salesforce, contact your Customer Success representative.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- You must log into Salesforce as a system administrator to perform the steps outlined in this article.
Link additional accounts
- In Salesforce, go to Configuration > Dotdigital Linking.
- Enter the QuickLink code for the new Dotdigital account.
- Select Next.
- Confirm that the email address is correct, and enter an email account name.
- Select Finish.
- Return to the Configuration tab to view the additional Dotdigital account.
- Expand the Settings drop-down menu for the new account, then select Manage Users.
- Select a Salesforce user to be linked to the displayed Dotdigital account.
The Settings drop-down menu for the new account should display the following options:
- Account settings
- Field mapping
- Sync options
These settings are uniquely configured for each Dotdigital account.
To learn more, check out the article Settings for linked accounts in Dotdigital for Salesforce.
After an additional Dotdigital account is linked, you need to select the correct account from a drop-down menu when you link a Salesforce Campaign to a Dotdigital Email address book.
Any Salesforce users of additional Dotdigital accounts must have a permission set. To learn more, check out the section Manage permission sets.