This 'Enterprise Data' section only applies to Magento Enterprise users. It allows Magento Entreprise reward points data to be synchronised and mapped to Dotdigital contact data fields. It also maps a customer's membership of a segment, which allows a customer to experience a particular tailored version of a Magento site according to their membership of a segment.
To synchronise enterprise data to contact data fields, go to STORES > Configuration > Dotdigital > Data Mapping
Data field definitions
It's important to highlight that these reward points are separate to the Sweet Tooth integration we have and only utilises the core Magento reward point function.
- Points - This is a count of the number of Magento default loyalty points.
- Amount - The value of the points the customer has based on the point-value rule you have set in Magento.
- Expiration Date - The date the user's current points will expire.
- Last Used Date - The date/time the customer last used their reward points in an order.
- Segments - If you use customer segmentation then this will map the IDs of the segments that a customer belongs to.
Why isn't the 'Enterprise Data' section showing in the 'Data Mapping' section of the extension?
This functionality is exclusive to Magento sites running Magento Enterprise and will not show otherwise.
The dropdowns to map to Dotdigital contact data fields don't contain anything. How come?
You need to ensure you have valid and saved API credentials. Check this is the case.