- The classes responsible for syncing contacts and their data fields have been refactored to allow better extensibility by other dotdigital modules.
- We've added the ability to run the wishlist sync from the command line.
- Values entered when adding conditions to exclusion rules (Marketing > Exclusion Rules) are now validated both before and after submission.
- The success message displayed after subscriber sync is now more clearer.
- Two new commands are now available for the `dotdigital` CLI:
dotdigital:connector:enablecan configure and enable a connection to Engagement Cloud.
dotdigital:connector:automapautomaps data fields.
- A duplicated call to create the
email_coupon_attributetable has been removed.
- We’ve added integration test coverage for the review sync.
- Engagement Cloud has been changed to dotdigital in various admin menus.
- In our upgrade schema script, we’ve removed a redundant method and added some exception handling when dropping indexes.
- We’ve made some improvements to bring our code into closer alignment with Magento coding standards.
- Subscribers confirming their subscription, when Configuration > Customers > Newsletter > Need to Confirm is turned on) are now enrolled onto New Subscriber automations as expected.
- We’ve amended the data synced for store name in order sync, so that it matches the store view name sent with other sync types.
- We’ve prevented the date of birth (DOB) data field from syncing today’s date if a Magento account holder leaves this field empty.
- Catalog sync now returns an empty array on failure. The previous void return was generating a warning that Magento logs as a critical error.
- We fixed a problem where Magento email templates became unmapped when our connector was installed.
- Exception handling has been added to show a warning if the Magento area code has already been set to a mismatching area when running