- Individual coupons generated by the external dynamic endpoint can now have expiry dates independent from the sales rule expiry.
- We’ve improved our integration test coverage with two new test suites for the Importer and Contact syncs.
- We’ve added MFTF tests for the module when it is initially enabled.
- Contacts with an invalid store id are now prevented from breaking the sync when we retrieve a store name.
- Subscriber resubscribes that trigger an automated resubscribe email from Engagement Cloud now have the correct Contact Challenged response status marked against the matching importer row.
- Billing City was missing from the list of mappable fields in dotdigital > Data Mapping, and has now been added.
- We’ve added guest sync to our list of available
- Our own custom serializer class is removed in favour of Magento’s
- We’ve added some code to allow the retrieval of tier prices during catalog sync. This won’t affect this module’s functionality; it supports our forthcoming B2B module.
- We fixed a regression introduced in 4.3.1, which stopped some data fields from being captured when syncing customers, subscribers and guests.
- Deleting customers in the Magento admin was triggering two
Contact_Deleterows in the importer table. This has been fixed.