- We’ve made a handful of changes to support our forthcoming B2B module. These are architectural changes that facilitate the creation of plugin code, and have not added new functionality.
- Codes for campaign tracking and ROI tracking applied to the Get basket link in the abandoned cart EDC are now preserved and applied at their destination.
- We've added MFTF tests to test our dashboard and various report layouts.
- Exclusion rules can now have conditions relating to product attribute sets.
- The imported / not imported filter on some of our report grids now functions as expected.
- We fixed a regression introduced in 4.3.4 that prevented new exclusion rules being saved.
- We now limit product short descriptions to 1000 characters as opposed to 250.
- We’ve resolved an issue with filtering the Manage Coupon Codes grid of a cart price rule.
- The key name for the creation date timestamp in the CartInsight schema is being changed, to fix the cart age metric in My Store > Abandoned carts.