We introduced diagnostic system alerts via two channels: in-app system messages and email notifications. At this stage these are set to disabled by default.
Data migration now functions correctly in a split-database setup.
We’ve improved the way we parse Engagement Cloud contact import report faults.
Deletion of automation enrolments and abandoned carts from their respective report grids now works as expected.
Automations with the status Cancelled are now labelled as such in the Automation Report.
We’ve improved our handling of the API response we receive when processing resubscribes.
We resolved some access control issues relating to non-admin user accounts.
We removed some excessive logging from the
Cronclass and catalog sync.
modifiedcolumns are now dropped from the
We’ve fixed a possible insight data error by ensuring website name defaults to string in catalog sync.
We’re catching exceptions thrown by
unserialize()to protect against unserialisable data stored for custom attributes.
Our syntax for
whereclauses has been updated to use question mark placeholders.
The configurable product thumbnail used in cart insight data when the cart image is set to be Product Thumbnail Itself now uses the correct store scope.