- Customer attribute values captured via any input type (dropdown, multiple select, etc.) are now correctly synced as data fields.
- We’re now handling an exception thrown if the API user is locked when mapping data fields.
- Security is improved for SMTP configuration; SMTP host is now set via a dropdown list of options.
- Cart insight data is now sent for all active quotes, even if they have no items. This allows merchants to exit contacts from a program if they empty their cart.
- Merchants can now sync website name, store name and store view name via individual data fields.
- Wishlist, Review and Order syncs now look up the transactional data sync limit once, prior to looping over websites.
- Logging output from the
Clientclass has been improved, and is now consistent across all methods in the API wrapper.
- We fixed the exception thrown when trying to fetch stock during catalog sync.
- Text compression for saved templates is now restored.
- Unit price for some products (simple, with configurable parents) was 0 in cart insight data; this has been fixed.
- We improved the way we fetch customer attribute values for data fields; attribute codes containing numbers (for example,
title_123) won’t now break the contact sync.
- We fixed an issue with inaccurate log output for wishlist sync.
- An invalid return type was breaking web API processing for Swagger; this has been fixed.