We’ve updated our SMS API endpoints and user permissions so that they work more efficiently.
- In the Program reports area, you can now get to the program canvas by selecting a program name.
- We added a timezone selector to the Chat settings area; this helps to determine your out of hours settings for your team.
- If you’re a Shopify user and use the Coupon code block, you can now add more than 24 collections or enter more than 100 characters in the Eligible collections (IDs) box.
- As a BigCommerce merchant, you can now personalise your transactional email subject lines by using variables. For example, @FIRSTNAME@, @LASTNAME@, and @ORDER_ID@.
- In BigCommerce, you can now use variables to give your contacts’ shipping details through transactional emails.
- You can now access an Analytics area when you build product recommendations and change their settings by selecting the Settings cog icon; this area contains UTM parameters.
- We updated our abandoned cart data schema to better inform you whenever your abandoned cart data doesn’t match.
- Marketing preference sync is available for all Microsoft Dynamics versions, prior to Microsoft Dynamics 365. However, this doesn’t apply to the 2011 version.
Bug fixes and other improvements
- Plus, we've made over 60 other bug fixes and improvements!