Learn to add a button to your pages and forms.
Use a Button block to add a call to action button.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Add a text block to your pages and forms
To add a text block:
- On EasyEditor, expand the Building blocks accordion menu.
- Drag the Button block onto the canvas.
- Select the Button block, to open the Button settings.
- Edit the button settings:
- Use Button URL to add a link.
- Edit the button style
- Edit the border style
That’s it! Continue editing your page or form.