Learn to add a video to your pages and forms.
Use the video block to add video thumbnails to your pages and forms. When your contacts select the video thumbnail, it opens the video in its hosted location in a new browser window. The video thumbnail link is also a tracked link.
To learn more, check out Understanding open tracking and link tracking.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Add a video block
To add a video block to your page, or form:
- In EasyEditor, drag the Video block onto the canvas.
- Select the video block.
- In the Settings panel, enter the video URL.
- Select Change image to change the default image.
To learn more, check out Using the image manager.
- Select Show play bar if you want to show or hide the play bar.
That’s it! Continue editing your page or form.