Learn how to use the Time target block to show and hide content before or after a set time in your pages and forms.
Use the Time target building block to make content visible before or after a set time. This is useful if you're promoting a time-limited sale on your page, or promoting entry into a competition that has a definitive start and finish date. This block only appears when relevant and disappears once irrelevant.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Add a Time target block
To add a Time target block to your page or form:
- Drag the Time target block onto the page builder canvas.
- Select the Settings icon on the Time target block.
- On Edit time settings, choose if you want to Hide before a date or Hide after a date, and then select Yes. This opens the Hide before date picker.
- For Hide before, select the box and use the date picker to choose a date.
- If you want to choose a specific time, select the At a certain time check box.
The timezone is the one you use for your account.
- Select Apply.
That’s it! Continue editing your page or form.