What's new ✨
- We now support guest subscriptions. All subscribers are stored in their own database table, with rows created and updated via the checkboxes at user registration and checkout.
- We’ve added a script to migrate existing customer subscribers (identified by a key in
wp_usermeta) into the new table.
- The plugin now ships with a configurable newsletter signup widget (note this is a ‘Legacy widget’ as of WordPress 5.8).
- There is a new settings area to manage the display of marketing checkboxes and other settings.
- Merchants can check a box to enable site and ROI tracking.
- The plugin name has been changed in line with company branding.
Bug fixes 🐛
- The marketing checkbox displayed at checkout has been moved to after the WooCommerce billing form, for a cleaner two-column layout.
- The plugin code now adheres to WordPress coding standards.
- The plugin now stores a version in the options table at install and upgrade.