- Rows in the Import Report that have already been imported can now be reset, either singly or in bulk.
- Order sync performance has been improved. The sync now runs continuously until all orders are processed.
- We’ve updated our code for compatibility with PHP 8.1.
- Errors relating to unsubscribing contacts who are already suppressed in Dotdigital will now not trigger a System Alert.
- We’ve improved the performance of the `InsertEmailContactTableCustomerSales` migration type.
- The structure of our data migration code has been refactored to use additional abstract classes.
- PHP 7.2 is now a minimum requirement for running this module.