Learn how to install, set up, and get started using the Shopware 6 connector.
When you connect your Shopware 6 store to Dotdigital, you can synchronise your Shopware customers, subscribers, products and orders, map your data fields, and use this data for better campaign targeting. You can also enrol new customers and new subscribers into your programs.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- Check out the Shopware 6 integration checklist to help track your progress.
- If you have a store connected to another environment, such as a staging environment, you must disconnect it in Dotdigital and reconnect it to a production environment in Shopware.
- For more information on connecting to Shopware 5, see Install and set up the Shopware 5 connector.
Connect your Shopware 6 store
To connect your Shopware 6 store:
- Go to Integration hub > Featured.
- Find and select the Shopware tile.
- Enter your Shop URL and Shop name.
- Select Submit.
- On Edit your Shopware settings, select Download bridge.
- Using an SFTP client, copy the bridge file to your Shopware root folder, then unzip it.
The default root folder is
- In Dotdigital, select Test connection to check and activate your Shopware 6 connection.
If the connection is successful, the sync will begin shortly. If the connection is unsuccessful, try repeating the connection process.
To make sure your connector bridge file is installed correctly, enter http://[YOUR STORE URL]/bridge2cart/bridge.php in your browser address line. If the bridge file is working correctly, the following message should appear:
If you don’t see the above message try some of our troubleshooting options below.
Set bridge file permissions
You can set the permissions of your bridge files when connected to your server.
Go to your bridge.php file and change the numeric value to 644 or 666, depending on your server configuration.
Set bridge folder permissions
You can set the permissions of your bridge folder when connected to your server.
Go to your bridge2cart folder and change the numeric value to 755 or 777, depending on your server configuration.
Turn off website redirects
Turn off your website redirects so the connection bridge file functions properly.
Edit IP address allow list
Add the following IP addresses to your allow list:
- R1 / EU - 126.96.36.199
- R2 / US - 188.8.131.52
- R3 / AU - 184.108.40.206
Your web developers can help you to make this change.