Learn how to install, set up, and get started using the Shopware 6 connector.
When you connect your Shopware 6 store to Dotdigital, you can synchronise your Shopware customers, subscribers, products and orders, map your data fields, and use this data for better campaign targeting. You can also enrol new customers and new subscribers into your programs.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- Check out the Shopware 6 integration checklist to help track your progress.
- If you have a store connected to another environment, such as a staging environment, you must disconnect it in Dotdigital and reconnect it to a production environment in Shopware.
- For more information on connecting to Shopware 5, see Install and set up the Shopware 5 connector.
Watch the video
Connect your Shopware 6 store
To connect your Shopware 6 store:
- Go to Integration hub > Featured.
- Find and select the Shopware tile.
- Enter your Shopware store URL in Shop URL.
- Enter your Integration Key and Integration Secret.
You can create these inside Shopware 6's integrations section, and they must have administrator permissions. To learn more, check out the Shopware 6 article Integrations.
- Select Submit.