Learn how to add Trustpilot reviews app blocks to your email campaigns and pages and forms using EasyEditor.
Trustpilot reviews app blocks allow you to add 5-star product reviews from your store into your email campaigns, pages, and forms. This is an excellent way to showcase the highly rated products available on your store to your contacts and potentially increase your orders.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- The Trustpilot product reviews integration must be installed on your account.
If the Trustpilot integration is already installed on your account but you cannot access Trustpilot app blocks in EasyEditor, you might have to delete and reinstall the integration. To learn more, check out the article Integrate Trustpilot with Dotdigital.
- Trustpilot reviews must be enabled in your account’s EasyEditor extensions.
To learn more, check out the article EasyEditor extensions: App blocks overview.
- Trustpilot reviews app blocks can be used in email campaigns and pages and forms.
- App blocks can only be placed on the base canvas and can NOT be placed inside other blocks such as columns or dynamic content blocks. You can place them inside base Container blocks in the Pages and forms EasyEditor.
App block types
The following Trustpilot reviews app blocks are available to use in your email campaigns and pages and forms:
|App block||Description||Required information|
|Product: Brand||Shows three of the most recent 5-star reviews for a chosen brand listed in your store.||This block requires you to enter the product’s brand as it is displayed on your store.|
|Product: Name||Shows three of the most recent 5-star reviews for a chosen product listed in your store.||This block requires you to enter the product’s name as it is displayed on your store.|
|Product: SKU||Shows three of the most recent 5-star reviews for a chosen product listed in your store.||This block requires you to enter the product’s SKU number as it is displayed on your store.|
|Recent: 5-star||Shows the three most recent 5-star product reviews from your site.||This block does not require you to enter any product information.|
Add app blocks in EasyEditor
To add Trustpilot app blocks to your email campaigns or pages and forms:
- In EasyEditor, go to Build > Trustpilot reviews.
- Drag a Trustpilot reviews block onto the canvas.
- Select the block to open the settings side panel.
- Enter your chosen product’s Product data as it is displayed on your store into the product data box.
To learn more, check out the section App block types.
- To save, select Apply.
- Select PREVIEW to open the preview tool and see what your app block looks like.
Edit app block styles
To edit your Trustpilot review app block’s style:
- Expand the Utilities drop-down menu.
- Select Manage all styles.
- Select Edit next to App block styles.
- From here you can edit you app blocks text style.
- The star rating colours cannot be changed.
To learn more about using the Style manager, check out the section Choose and manage styles.