For one reason or another, you may need to export your contacts from one of your address books - perhaps to update one of your other systems.
Given below are steps to export an address book and download it as a CSV file.
If you want to export a single contact, check out the article View, edit, and export a contact.
Export an address book
- Go to Email > Contacts > All contacts. A list of your address books is displayed.
- Select the address book name that you want to export. This opens the address book and lists the contacts within it.
- Expand the EXPORT drop-down menu, and select Export all.
- You will then be asked if you wish to include your contacts' marketing preferences in the export. Once decided, select CONTINUE.
- You're then taken to the Exports screen, which lists any recently requested exports.
Once exporting has finished, select Download to access your CSV file.