Learn how to export an address book as a CSV file.
You may need to export a list of the contacts contained in one of your address books, for example to update another system.
If you want to export a single contact, check out the article View, edit, and export a contact.
Export an address book
- Go to Email > Contacts > All contacts.
A list of your address books is displayed.
- Select the address book name that you want to export.
This opens the address book and displays a list of the contacts within it.
- Optionally, select < DISPLAY to open a side panel showing your contact data fields and, if you have set up contact scoring, your contact scoring labels. Select the checkboxes for the fields you want to include in the export file, then select APPLY.
- Expand the EXPORT drop-down menu, and select Export all.
- You're asked if you want to include your contacts' marketing preferences in the export. Select YES or NO, then select CONTINUE.
- You're then taken to the Exports screen, which lists any recently requested exports.
Once the export has finished, select Download to access your CSV file.