Learn how to create a segment of contacts with the Verified double opt-in type.
The Opt-in type contact data field contains the opt-in type of each of your contacts. You might want to know which of your contacts have completed the double opt-in process and therefore have the opt-in type Verified double.
Segment contacts who have a verified double opt-in type
To create a segment of these contacts:
- Go to Contacts > Segments.
- Select NEW SEGMENT.
- Select Blank template and enter a name for the segment.
- Select CONTINUE.
- Drag the Data fields block into the Include contacts that match all the rules in this group dropzone.
- Select [click to select a datafield].
- Select Opt-in type.
- Expand the drop-down menu and select Verified double.
- Select OK.
- Select SAVE.
The number of contacts in the segment is displayed. Select VIEW to see the list of contacts.