Learn to create a segment from users that have replied to your email campaigns.
The ability to segment on email replies can be used as an engagement metric or
- If you're creating a new segment, click the New segment button. Further information on how to create a new segment can be found by clicking here. If you wish to edit an existing segment, click the Edit (pencil) icon in the row of the campaign you wish to modify.
- Drag the Replies block onto the canvas
- Select Replied to any campaigns they were sent.
- The Option for 'replies' popup appears.
- You will have the ability to segment by 'Email' or 'SMS' in the first dropdown. Select 'Email'.
- In the dropdown to the right, you will be able to select from:
- Replied to any campaigns they were sent
- Not replied to any campaigns they were sent
- Replied to specific campaigns they were sent
- Not replied to specific campaigns they were sent
- You will then be able to select a campaign and a date range. Once you've made your selections and you're satisfied, click the OK button.
The segment has been created! From here, you'll be able to generate a count and use the segment for whatever your future marketing and engagement purposes may be.