Use the Billing details page to set up and edit your company information, billing address, payment methods, and billing contacts.
You can find the Billing details page in the Dotdigital under Settings > Account > Billing details.
The company details section is where you can view or edit the information used to invoice your company. You'll see...
- Company name – your account manager can help you change this.
- Preferred contact number
- Purchase order number
Purchase order numbers are added only to newly generated invoices. If you want to add a purchase order number to an older invoice, contact our support team.
- Tax status
Enter or edit your information and click Save.
The billing address is the address that appears on your invoice. It must be the same as the billing address you use for payments.
- Email - we'll send a copy of your PDF invoices to this address.
- Building name/number
Once you've entered your billing details, click Save at the bottom of the page.
To make paying future invoices simpler, you might want to add your card details to your account.
Adding a payment card to your account
- Find the section Payment details and click Add payment details.
- In the Add payment details popup, enter your card details.
- Click Save.
- Select Automatically charge my payment method for all future invoices if you want us to take payments automatically. Leave it blank if you want to make payments manually.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
A billing contact is someone you choose to receive copies of your invoice. This would likely be a finance team or an accountant.
Adding a billing contact
- Find the section Billing contact and click New billing contact.
- In the popup, enter the contacts email address.
- Click Save.