Learn to cancel or modify a scheduled SMS send up until the time of sending.
Cancel your scheduled SMS campaign
To cancel an SMS campaign:
- In the SMS channel, go to the Outbox.
- Select the Cancel send icon.
Find it next to the message you’d like to cancel.
- From the side panel, select Cancel send.
Modify a scheduled SMS campaign
To modify your SMS campaign, select the Cancel send icon and select Cancel send. If the message has not been sent, you returns to the Unset section, where you can edit and reschedule it. If it has been sent, you return to the Sent section. To modify this message, copy it. The copy appears in the Unsent section where you can make any edits you need before rescheduling.
Any sent or unsent SMS campaigns you've created can be copied, allowing you to easily edit an existing campaign without having to start all over again from scratch. To do so:
- In the SMS channel, go to My campaigns.
- Select either the Sent or Unsent tab, as appropriate
- Find the campaign you want to copy, and select the Copy icon
- Enter a new name for the campaign.
- Select Save.