Learn to embed your Pages and forms page on your site.
There are two different ways to use a page on your site:
- Embed within a webpage
- Add as a pop-over on a webpage
Before you start
Make sure you're on the Publish panel of the page editor for the page you want to embed.
To get to the Publish panel:
- Go to the page editor Pages and forms > My pages and forms > *page to embed* > Edit.
- Select Published page, at the top-right of the page.
Embed a page
- Under Generate embed or pop-over code, select Generate embed code.
- Copy the generated code and paste it between the HTML
<body>tags of your site.