Learn what you need to get started with the Dotdigital for Magento B2B module, so you can leverage your B2B data.
This module is great if you’re a merchant that sells to other businesses. You may be only running Business-to-Business (B2B) transactions, or hybrid B2B/Business-to-Customer (B2C) transactions, but as long as you’re using the B2B module from Magento Commerce, you can benefit from this separate B2B extension.
With the Dotdigital for Magento B2B module, you can sync:
- B2B customers and their company details.
- Shared catalogs to enhance custom pricing and catalog structure in your product recommendations.
- B2B quotes to get more insights on buyer profiles and history.
Before you start
Here are the requirements for Dotdigital for Magento B2B module:
- Available from Magento 2.3+
- Needs extension versions:
- Dotdigitalgroup Email 4.3.6+
- Dotdigitalgroup Enterprise 1.0.6+
Installing the module
To install the module, you need to run a command. Running a command is similar to the steps shown in the Magento 2.0 connector via Composer area. The command you need to run is:
composer require dotmailer/dotmailer-magento2-extension-b2b bin/magento setup:upgrade
In your Magento installation, make sure you:
- Set valid API credentials by going to Stores > Configuration > DOTDIGITAL > Accounts.
- Enable Shared Catalog and B2B Quote.