- We introduced diagnostic system alerts via two channels: in-app system messages and email notifications. At this stage these are set to disabled by default.
- Data migration now functions correctly in a split-database setup.
- We’ve improved the way we parse Engagement Cloud contact import report faults.
- Deletion of automation enrolments and abandoned carts from their respective report grids now works as expected.
- Automations with the status Cancelled are now labelled as such in the Automation Report.
- We’ve improved our handling of the API response we receive when processing resubscribes.
- We resolved some access control issues relating to non-admin user accounts.
- We removed some excessive logging from the
Cronclass and catalog sync.
modifiedcolumns are now dropped from the
- We’ve fixed a possible insight data error by ensuring website name defaults to string in catalog sync.
- We’re catching exceptions thrown by
unserialize()to protect against unserialisable data stored for custom attributes.
- Our syntax for
whereclauses has been updated to use question mark placeholders.
- The configurable product thumbnail used in cart insight data when the cart image is set to be Product Thumbnail Itself now uses the correct store scope.