Learn to add a user to your account.
Before you start
Things you need to know before you start:
- You must be an account owner, or a user with the Can manage account permission.
To learn more about user permissions, check out the article User access and permissions.
Add a new user
To add a new user to your account:
- Go to Settings.
- If you're an account owner, select Your team. If you're an administrator of managed users or are a managed user, select Access.
- Select +New user.
- Under User details, enter the new user's email address.
- Under Settings, select the Accounts tab.
- Find the account you want the new user to access and select Yes.
You can't save a new user without assigning them to an account.
- Select the Default permissions tab.
- To give the new user additional access permissions, select Yes next to any permission you want to grant.
To learn more about each permission, check out the section Understanding the user permissions.
- Select Save.