Single Sign-On (SSO)
- To improve security and convenience, you can now set up Single Sign-On (SSO) for your account. This means only one set of credentials can be used to log in across several different applications.
ISO 14001 certification
- We’re committed to the environment and a green future. Not only is dotdigital officially carbon neutral, but we’re now ISO 14001 certified.
- To help you get started sooner, you can now use the import insight data tool to bulk upload essential data, such as your orders and product catalogs.
- To give you more filtering options and customisation in your Retail dashboard, it’s now possible to add order filters and remove refunded orders from your total order data.
- We’ve improved SMS by offering more reporting and functionality options:
- It’s now possible to send an SMS using email.
- You can now view inbound messages and outbound message reports, set an expiry time for SMS campaigns, and turn off SMS hard bounce automatic suppression.
- Contacts can now opt-out and resubscribe to your SMS campaigns.
- It’s now possible to keep your customers up to date about their transactions through SMS because transactional SMS notifications are now available for Magento 2.
- Read more about the latest release for Magento 2 and Magento 2 SMS.
- You can now trigger one-to-one transactional sends by using Microsoft Dynamics workflows.
Accounts and billing
- It’s now not only possible to view credit notes, but you can conveniently pay your first, monthly, and one-off invoices in the Invoices area of your Engagement Cloud account.
GDPR advice centre
- Introducing the GDPR advice centre. A place jam-packed with information to help you remain GDPR compliant.
Bug fixes and other improvements
- We've made over 40 bug fixes and other improvements!