Learn to add an individual contact to your account.
You can't send an email with no contacts. Let's do that now.
In this tutorial, we'll only add one contact, but you can import many at the same time if you want. Once you know your way around.
Add a contact
To add a contact to your account:
- Go to Email > Contacts > My contacts.
- Next to the address book that you want to add the contact to, select the Add contact icon.
If you're not sure which address book, you can add them to All contacts.
- Select Add an individual contact.
- In the Enter Email address box, enter an email address for your contact.
- Select Continue.
- Under the heading Personal details, enter the contact's details.
- Select Save.