Learn how to add social sharing links to your pages and forms.
The Sharing block allows your contacts to share your email campaign through their social networks. You can also track when your campaign is viewed through a social network.
To learn more, check out the article using the social network views report.
You can add profiles from:
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Add the Sharing block
To add sharing links to your pages and forms:
- Drag the Sharing block onto the canvas.
- Select the block.
- On the Sharing side panel, select the social networks you want to add.
- Select Apply.
- From the EasyEditor Settings panel on the left side, you can choose to:
- Add more social networks or remove them by selecting Add or remove social networks.
- Change the label text.
- Choose how big the icon size should be.
- Decide where the label text of the social network should be appearing.
- Change if the icons are displayed horizontally or vertically.
- Choose if the icons should be left or right-aligned, centred, or stretched to fit the width of the whole block.
- Configure the horizontal and vertical spacing of the icons.
That’s it! Continue editing your page or form.