Learn how to add social network profile links to your pages and forms.
Use the Social links block to add links to your social network profiles in your pages and forms. Use this block to encourage your contacts to follow, like or connect with you.
You can add many different social networks:
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Add social network profile links
To use the Social links block:
- Drag the Social links block onto the EasyEditor canvas.
- Select the block.
- In the Social links side panel, select the social network check boxes you want to add to your page or form.
- Enter your full social network profile URL in the text box next to every profile you want to add.
Make sure you use the full URL that points directly to your profile page.
- Select Apply.
- To make any changes, select the Social links block and use the Settings panel on the left side to:
- Add or remove social links.
- Style the social link font.
- Select the size of the icons.
- Change the label position.
- Change the spacing of the icons.
That’s it! Continue editing your page or form.
Default social links
The social links you choose are saved and used as the default selection when you next use this block.