Learn how to use the Date and time block to your pages and forms.
The Date and time block lets your user add a date and time response to a question. For example, you could use this on a booking form.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Step 1: Add a question with date and time answer box
To add a question with a date and time answer box to your page or form:
- Expand the Form block menu, then drag the Date and time block onto the EasyEditor canvas.
- On the Date and time block, double-click Type question here and enter your question.
Step 2: Edit the block settings
To edit your Date and time block settings:
- Select the block to open the settings menu.
- If an answer is required, select the Required answer check box. Then enter your required answer message into the text box.
- For Validation, enter the error message you want to display if users enter an invalid date or time.
- Expand the Display drop-down menu, and choose to display both the Date & time, Just date, or Just time.