Learn how to add a countdown to your pages and forms.
A countdown is excellent for competitions, limited time offers and promotions, or if you're launching a new product or service. Countdowns are informative about an approaching deadline in these scenarios and create excitement and urgency for your contacts.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- This article assumes you are either editing or creating a new page or form. It is not for the EasyEditor used to design email campaigns.
To learn how, check out the Pages and forms section Create, view, and edit.
Add a countdown block
To add a countdown block to your page or form:
- On EasyEditor, expand the Building blocks accordion menu.
- Under the header Tools, drag the Countdown block onto the EasyEditor canvas.
- Select the countdown block to open the Settings left-side panel.
- Under End options, for End on, enter the date you want the countdown to end.
- To set an end time, select the At this time check box, and enter the time you want the countdown to end.
- To redirect visitors to another page after the countdown ends, select After ending, redirect to:, and then expand the drop-down menu and chose a page.
- For Timer style, you can edit the font, font size, and colour of your timer. You can also choose to display the timer with bold, italics or underlined text.
- For Label style, you can edit the style of the countdown labels such as Days, Hours, Minutes, and Seconds. You can edit the font, font size, and colour of the labels and can choose from a combination of bold, italics and underlined text. If you don't want to show the labels, clear the Show labels check box.
That’s it! Continue editing your page or form.