- We have adopted a declarative schema for our module’s database structure.
- Integration insight data has been extended to collect additional dotdigital configuration values, using a weekly cron.
- The ‘cleaner’ cron can now be run on demand from the CLI.
- The configurable dotdigital cron jobs are now scheduled using a random offset.
- Data migration can now be performed on a per-table basis via the CLI.
- Catalog sync now supports Multi-Source Inventory in Magento.
- We’ve improved our handling of the contact import report; to be resubscribed, contacts must now be subscribed, and not suppressed.
- Unused Fancybox JS files have been removed.
- We've removed and also updated some code relating to the Zend Framework.
- We’ve fixed date-based resetting in Developer > Sync Settings.