Learn to set the default tax rate for a catalog.
If your catalog prices don't include tax, you can set a custom default tax rate for each of your catalogs.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- Product recommendations with a custom tax rate will overwrite any tax settings customised at catalog level.
Set the default tax rate for a catalog
To set the default tax rate for a catalog:
- Go to Ecommerce > My store > Catalogs.
- Find the catalog you want to set the default tax rate for, then select Properties. This opens the Edit Insight properties side panel.
- Under the heading Tax settings, for Prices include tax, select No.
- For Default text rate (%), enter your catalog's default tax rate as a percentage.
- Select Apply.