Learn to delete different types of data from your NetSuite to Dotdigital integration.
The Dotdigital integration for NetSuite imports a number of different types of data into your Dotdigital account. If you want to delete some or all of this data, this article tells you how.
Delete contacts related to NetSuite
To delete all the address books and contacts in your Dotdigital account that are related to NetSuite:
- In Dotdigital, go to Email > Contacts > All contacts to see a list of your address books.
- Find and select your NetSuite address books.
NetSuite address books use this naming convention:
NetSuite (<Parent company name> - <Company name> - <Country code>) - <Entity type>
NetSuite (Parent Company - Acme Inc - US) - Contacts
NetSuite (Parent Company - Acme Inc - US) - Prospects
NetSuite (Parent Company - Acme Inc - US) - Leads
NetSuite (Parent Company - Acme Inc - US) - Customers
- Expand the More actions drop-down menu, and select Delete selected contacts and address books from your account.
- Read the info box, and if you agree, select Delete.
Delete the NetSuite product catalog
To delete the NetSuite product catalog from Dotdigital:
- In Dotdigital, go to Ecommerce > All stores > Catalogs.
- Select the NetSuite catalog you want to delete.
NetSuite product catalogs use this naming convention:
catalog_<Parent company name><Company name><Country code>_NetSuite
- Select Delete.
- Follow the instructions in the dialog, then select Delete again.
Delete NetSuite order data
This action removes all order data, not only data added by NetSuite.
You must be an account owner or a managed user with the Can manage account permission enabled to delete order data.
To learn more about permissions, check out the article Restrict and grant user access permissions.
If you are only syncing order data from NetSuite, then to delete your order insight data:
- In Dotdigital, go to Email > Contacts > Advanced features.
- Select the Insight data tab.
- Select the NetSuite orders collection.
- Select Delete.
If you are syncing order data from multiple sources, please contact our Support team for further advice.