On 09 November 2022, we released a maintenance upgrade for Dotdigital. Here's what's changed:
What's new ✨
- Aggregate the email and SMS data in your account and display it using a range of tiles, graphs, and tables, with Account analytics.
- We've added the account tagging feature, which can help you tag and filter your accounts in Cross-account analytics using your choice of custom tags. Learn more.
- We've removed the SMS spend limit, so you'll no longer see the spend limit metric on the Account usage page.
- You can now see the amount of assisted revenue generated by your campaigns when using Advanced revenue attribution. Learn more.
- For predictive product recommendations, we've made the preview only show contacts with recommended products.
- Introducing: Hybrid prediction product recommendations. This new recommendation type uses historical data to choose the best product recommendation from two of our popular recommendation models: Lookalikes and Best next. Learn more.
- We've made some improvements to the Email reports user interface. Compare campaigns and Export CSV are now available at the top of the reports table.
- We’ve made improvements to our Push notifications to extend the actions that can be triggered for end users, and to display more detailed reporting. Learn more.
- Our SMS webhook for reporting clicks on URLs in messages is now available on all accounts.
- We’ve released a new integration which allows you to sync contacts from your Facebook Lead Ads and enrol them directly into automated programs. Learn more.
- You can now send your triggered transactional emails using the Dotdigital for Shopware 6 - Flow Builder extension. Learn more.
- To help reflect the importance of Contacts and Analytics, each of these areas now has a dedicated section in the Help Centre.
Bug fixes 🐛
We've made more than 20 bug fixes and improvements.