Learn to manually add a new contact to an address book.
You can add a new contact to an existing address book by either adding the contact manually or by importing contacts from an Excel or CSV file.
Importing contact is best when you have a lot of contacts to add. To learn how to bulk import contacts, check out the article Importing contacts .
Add a new contact manually
To add a contact manually:
- Find the address book you want to add the contact to, and then select Add contact.
- Under the heading How do you want to add your contacts?, select Add an individual contact.
- In the Email address box, enter an email address for your contact, then select Continue.
- Now we have to enter the contact's details. Under the heading Personal details, enter everything you know about the contact.
- When you're finished, select Save.