You can add a new contact to an existing address book by either adding the contact manually or by importing contacts from an Excel or CSV file.
Importing contacts is a good option when you have several contacts to add.
Adding a new contact manually
To add a contact manually:
- Go to Contacts from the navigation bar in order to display your address books.
- Choose an address book and then select the Add contacts icon alongside it.
- You'll be asked how you want to add your contacts. Select Add an individual contact.
- Enter the email address for the new contact.
- Select Continue. The contact is added to the address book.
- You can then complete additional information about this particular contact on the Manage contact page.
- Select on Save to add any additional information.