Learn to view and pay for your invoices using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal.
All customers (except those paying by direct debit) can view, download and pay invoices online with saved debit and credit card details.
You can also pay invoices with your PayPal account if you have one.
The main account holder and any user with the 'Can manage account' permission enabled can pay invoices online.
View and pay your invoices
- To see all of your invoices, obtain copies and pay them, go to Settings > Account.
- Select the Invoices tab. This will detail all the invoices raised on your account.
- Select Preview to download a PDF copy of an invoice, this can also be printed. Alternatively, click on the CSV option to download a CSV version.
- To pay multiple outstanding invoices, select the check box for the invoices you'd like to pay.
To pay a single invoice, select Pay now.
- Expand the More actions drop-down menu and select Pay invoices.
- On the Make a payment page, select to pay by either a credit or debit card or using PayPal.
If we have your billing details, we fill the billing address in for you.
- If you're paying with a credit or debit card, enter your card details, and select Pay now.
You're taken back to the Invoices tab where a message will confirm successful payment and inform you that you'll receive a confirmation email shortly.
- If you're paying by PayPal, select Pay now and you're then redirected to PayPal to complete your payment.
Change your stored payment details
The payment method details you previously entered are stored under Settings > Account > Billing details > Payment details.
To edit your payment details and store them for later:
- Select Edit payment details.
- If you want to set up automatic payments for this payment method, select Automatically charge my payment method for all future invoices.
- To confirm, select Save.