Learn how to view and pay your first, monthly, and one-off invoices using a credit card, debit card, bank transfer, or PayPal.
You can view, download and pay your monthly and one-off invoices in your Dotdigital account with your saved debit and credit card details.
If you are enrolled into automatic payments with your debit or credit card, your invoice payments are automatically taken.
You can also pay invoices by bank transfer or with your PayPal account.
If you are paying by bank transfer, you would have set this up and agreed to this form of payment when you signed your service agreement. However, if you don’t want to pay by bank transfer anymore, you can still make your payments by using the other methods that are mentioned in this article.
Account owners and team members with the Can manage account permission enabled can pay invoices in Dotdigital.
To learn more about user permissions, check out the article Restrict and grant user access permissions.
View your invoices
To view your invoices:
- Go to Settings > Account.
- Select Invoices. This details all the invoices in your account.
If you want to see your credit notes, select Credit notes. You can only see credit notes that are dated after December 23, 2020.
- Select View to see your invoice details.
To view all unpaid invoices, expand the Show: All drop-down menu, and select Show: Unpaid.
To download your invoice as a PDF, select Download.
Pay your invoices
If you aren’t enrolled into an automatic payment method, you can manually pay your invoices.
After a successful transaction, payments might not appear for up to 48 hours on your account.
To pay your invoices:
- To pay multiple outstanding invoices, select the check box for the invoices you want to pay.
- To pay a single invoice, select Pay now.
- To pay all invoices, select Pay full amount now.
- Expand the More actions drop-down menu and select Pay invoices.
- Under the Make a payment heading, choose to pay by either a card or PayPal.
If we have your billing details, we fill the billing address in for you.
- If you are paying with a card, enter your card details.
To learn more about how to add or edit your payment details, check out Opt into automatic card payments.
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Select Pay now.
A message confirms successful payment and tells you that a confirmation email is on its way shortly.
If you have paid your invoice in full, in the Pay now column, it shows as Paid in full.
If you have not paid your invoice in full, you can see how much you have paid in the Payments received column.
You can also see the outstanding amount in the Amount due column.
Opt into automatic card payments
To opt into automatic card payments or to edit your card payment details:
- Go to Settings > Account > Billing details > Payment details.
- Select Add payment details.
- If your payment details already exist, select Edit payment details.
- Select Automatically charge my payment method for all future invoices.
- Select Save.