Learn how to use the Sharing block in EasyEditor.
The Sharing block allows your contacts to share your email campaign through their social networks. You can also track when your campaign is viewed through a social network.
Learn more about using the social network views report.
The Sharing block in EasyEditor
You can add profiles from:
Using the Sharing block
To use the Sharing block in EasyEditor:
- Drag the Sharing block into your email campaign.
- Select the block.
- In the Sharing modal, select a social network to add it to your email campaign as a share links.
- Select Apply.
- In the Settings panel, you can choose to:
- Add more social networks or remove them by selecting Add or remove social networks.
- Change the label text.
- Choose how big the icon size should be.
- Decide where the label text of the social network should be appearing.
- Change if the icons are displayed horizontally or vertically.
- Choose if the icons should be left or right aligned, centred, or stretched to fit the width of the whole block.
- Configure the horizontal and vertical spacing of the icons.
- Select Preview to see how the icons look.
- Select Save.
Default sharing links
The social networks you choose are saved and used as the default selection when you next use this block.