Learn how to set up an auto responder for a specific campaign.
You can create and set up an auto responder campaign for email campaigns individually. When a contact replies to the campaign, the specified automatic response is sent to them.
Before you start
Things you need to know:
- You must make sure that the campaign you want to use as an auto responder is a triggered campaign. To learn more, check out the article Create a triggered campaign.
Set up an automatic response for a campaign
To set up an automatic response for a campaign:
- Go to Email > Email campaigns > All campaigns and either create a new campaign, or select an existing campaign to edit it.
- From the EasyEditor design view, select SAVE & CONTINUE until you reach the Contacts step of the campaign creation process.
- Select + ADD AN AUTO RESPONDER TO THIS CAMPAIGN at the bottom of the page.
- In the Auto responder window, expand the Auto respond with drop-down menu and select the triggered campaign that you want to send to the recipients who reply to the campaign. Select SAVE.
You see confirmation that the auto responder has been set at the bottom of the page.
- Select SAVE or SAVE & CONTINUE.
This auto responder campaign you have selected is sent to any contact who replies to the campaign from this point on.
Edit or remove an auto responder
To edit or remove an auto responder:
- Select An auto responder has been added to this campaign at the bottom of the Contacts campaign creation step.
- Expand the Auto respond with drop-down menu and select a different triggered campaign or select None to remove the auto responder from the campaign.
- Select SAVE.