You can set up an automatic response for whenever a recipient replies to a specific campaign they've been sent.
Steps to set up an automatic response for a campaign
To set up an automatic response for a campaign:
- Select Campaigns from the navigation bar.
- Click on the campaign you wish to set the automatic response for from your existing campaigns listed under the Unsent tab.
- Click on the fourth step in EasyEditor, Contacts, located in the top right of the screen (you also get there by following through the campaign creation process from beginning to end).
- Click on Add an auto responder to this campaign at the bottom of the screen from the Select contacts and schedule campaign screen.
- Select the triggered campaign that you automatically want to send to the recipient when they reply from the drop-down.
Only campaigns created as 'triggered' campaigns will appear in the dropdown, so ensure you've firstly set up this type of campaign.
- Click Save. Confirmation of setting up the auto responder will be stated at the foot of the Select contacts and schedule campaign screen.
Click on Save & continue.
This auto responder campaign will then get sent immediately to any recipients replying to the campaign.
Steps to change or remove an auto responder
To change or remove your auto responder:
- Click on An auto responder has been added to this campaign at the foot of the 'Select contacts and schedule campaign' screen.
- Select a different triggered campaign to change the auto responder to, or select None to remove the campaign's automatic response.
- Click Save.