A seed list is a list of email addresses that automatically gets sent a copy of every campaign sent to 2000 contacts or more (this doesn't apply to transactional email).
It's a good idea to employ a seed list, as it will enable anyone on it to monitor sending activity from your account.
- A seed list can contain a maximum of 25 email addresses
- Sends to a seed list neither count towards your send allowance, nor feature in reports
- Sends to recipients in a seed list have the following content limitations:
Steps to create a seed list
- Go to Contacts > Advanced features > Seed list
- In the 'Emails' field, enter the email addresses you'd like to add to your seed list. Only enter one email address per line.
- Click Update
Similarly, if you want to remove an email address from the seed list, remove it from the box and then click Update.